Description of the activity:
- Stroll through the vineyards at Gritelles winery and enjoy a breakfast or an afternoon snack while tasting DO Monstant wines and experience the spectacle of the landscape of Montsant, Les Gritelles and Siurana.
- Taste the DO Montsant wines in the cellar and discover the dimensions of the perfumes of Grenache, Carignan and Macabeo.
- Learn how in the land of Priorat and Montsant a grape is produced with a millennial tradition in the production of the best quality wines in the world.
The activity includes:
- Breakfast or snack between vineyards accompanied by a bottle of wine
- Tasting of 3 wines in the cellar
Location: Cornudella de Montsant (Montsant).
Duration: Approximately 2h
Visiting hours: Monday to Sunday from 10 to 1 pm and from 5 to 7 pm. Reservation in advance.