Description of the activity:
- Discover Gritelles winery and learn about the winemaking process.
- Taste the DO Montsant wines, which express the best of each vineyard and terroir, and the Priorat’s own varieties.
- Enjoy exclusively the wines that are aged in the barrels of Gritelles winery.
The activity includes:
- Taste 6 wines, two of which are in production, of the native varieties of the Priorat.
- Understand how the process of aging in barrels transforms wine to express aromas that speak of fruit and a paradisaical environment.
Location: Cornudella de Montsant (Montsant).
Duration: Approximately 2h
Visiting hours: Monday to Sunday from 10 to 1 pm and from 5 to 7 pm. Reservation in advance.